COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our shoppers, tenants and team
members. We are actively following Health and Safety Guidelines put in place by
City of Lethbridge and public health orders from the Provincial Health Officer and have taken
proactive steps to help keep our community safe.
City of Lethbridge bylaw – 6239, masks or face coverings are required to be worn in all indoor public settings and retail stores.
We kindly remind guests to ensure they are maintaining a two metre distance from others
at all times. When lining up at store entrances please follow the floor decals in place.
Throughout the centre we have enhanced our janitorial practices to meet the highest
industry standards in cleaning protocols. Hand sanitization stations can be found at each
entrance and throughout the centre.
Please do not enter our property if you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, contact
public health and follow the instructions of your local health authority
Here are some of the additional protocols we have in place to keep our guests safe:
• All building occupants must maintain a physical distance of two metres from one another
o Signage is present throughout the common areas, reminding patrons to
maintain a two metre distance from one another and to wear a mask at all times
• Decals are placed outside of store entrances to maintain line-ups within designated areas and are separated by two metres in all directions
• Those eating/drinking without a mask in common area, of the centre will be refrain from doing so.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
• All building occupants must wear a mask or face covering that covers their
o Security will actively monitor and enforce this requirement
o Patrons without a mask will have a mask be made available to them
CHECK-IN & SCREENING
• We ask that anyone experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms refrain from visiting us,
contact Public Health and follow the instructions of your local health authority
• Signage requiring all building occupants to refrain from entering premises if they are exhibiting cold or flu-like symptoms are present at each entrance
• Enhanced janitorial practices are in place, and high touchpoint cleaning is completed regularly.
• Washrooms are re-stocked / disinfected regularly.
• Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the shopping centre, including at each entrance area.
• Curbside Pickup is available for: Save on Foods, London Drugs, and Canadian Tire.
• In-centre promotional events have been postponed.
We thank you for your understanding and continued support.